Friday, January 16, 2009

Boy, has life changed...

I decided to start this blog so that I could force myself to slow down and record things that were happening, instead of everything moving at warp speed and not being noticed.. My ADD brain has trouble ever calming down but having a son has helped that a lot.

This blog will mainly be about my son as he has changed and saved my life. My world is upside down and it is all due to him.

Things that have changed in the past two years:
  • I gave birth to a beautiful, angelic, perfect baby boy
  • I almost lost my life in a coma caused by a medical mis-diagnosis
  • I bought a house, moved out of house, and am now living back inside the loop
  • I lost a lot of family and friends as I starting learning to stick up for myself
  • I learned the meaning of "dog eat dog" world
  • I quit my beloved job of 10 years at Idea Integration
  • I divorced my husband, who is the best father in the entire world
  • I became a true Mac person
  • I gained 65 pounds during pregnancy and still have 25 of them left
  • I learned how to set up a home network, a surround sound, and reformat a Mac
  • I have experienced the highest highs and the lowest lows of my life
  • I discovered that for the first time I would gladly die for someone else
  • I stopped caring about Gucci shoes, Prada bags, and designer labels
  • I realized that I am more selfish than I thought and am working to fix it
  • I started seeing the world differently through my son's eyes