Friday, January 16, 2009

Tomorrow I get my papito back!

Saturdays is when I get "my week" with my darling Luca and I get so excited as it gets later in the week. I spent so much time this week cleaning and "de-allergizing" the apartment as it seems that he has unfortunately inherited my allergies. Poor baby was sniffling and coughing and came down with an infection last week.

I am dying to to see him and can't wait to see all the amazing changes that will have occurred in just a week. He changes by the day so after a week it seems like he is sooooo different. He is saying more and more words every day. I love him so much it hurts me inside and it has taken the last five months to get past being totally depressed on "Amine's week". It is a hard adjustment to make, to not be with your baby every day and I am trying to make the best of it. I am trying to focus on "quality vs quantity" and I hope I am doing a good job. He is an amazing little boy and I want to give him everything in the world.

I love you Luca. Mommy is here. She is always here.